Monday, April 8, 2013

On taking my blog seriously...




I know that having a baby means sleepless nights.  I have mentally prepared myself for that.  But the exhaustion is slowly taking its toll.  I want to sleep!!!  But little one dictates otherwise.
So what hubby and I do is to do “block” sleeping.  One sleeps for a particular “block” of hours while the other is primarily responsible to attend to LO wants on demand.  We have arranged my block waking hours to be 1 AM to 4 AM.  There are times when all those times are dedicated solely to LO wants during nights when he is exceptionally fussy.  Other times, he is quiet and “cooperative”, so I can have the time to pump milk and some extra time to catch up on my blogging. 
I know, I know, I already promised myself nth number of times to take this blog seriously but each attempt is a fail.  Hopefully, with my commitment of my block hours and of course for the love of Miguel so I can attend to his needs on demand, I could sneak in a few minutes to update the blogosphere of  the happenings of my mundane life but exciting life (Now that’s irony at its finest *wink *wink).
Well, I do really wish I could blog and post more often.  But as they say, blogging is a marathon, not a sprint.  Consistency is the key.  Oh well, all the best to me!!!

Mommy bloggers, how do you manage it?  Any tips on time management would truly be appreciated.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...